Monday 30 November 2015

Foxes and brush pens

I've been experimenting a bit more with my brush pen and I like the looseness it gives. Also it is permanent ink so I can paint over it too.

Here's some work from my sketchbook and other work:

I'm working on making this a more finished piece.

This is a finished brush pen and paint piece

Drawing my neighbours

A grumpy day

I've also been drawing red pandas a lot recently

A rabbit

Watch out fish!

Lots of different people


Stephen Spielberg ended up on this

Also enjoying drawing foxes

More red panda ideas

An excitable day

More brush pen work

Elves!

I've been joining in with #illo_advent 
I'm not sure if I'll manage every day but I'm going to try!

24 sleeps to go

Even elves have shopping nightmares with their children.

Thanks for looking at my blog,

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment