Monday 6 July 2015

July, Summer Sun and Fun

It's been a busy month and I find myself in July already.

Chickpea turned 5 last month so it got a bit crazy with organising birthday parties (yes, more than one) and baking cakes! 

Chickpea had requested a mermaid cake which had me stumped for a while but the final idea turned out okay:

And we were pirates (and there were mermaids too) for the day of her class party. Hurrah! Everyone had a good time.

I've been updating my website with new artwork and artwork that is more in keeping with the same style. Have a look here:

http://www.terismyth.com

Also after lots of people asking I've printed some of my illustrations and I am selling them as A3 prints and greeting cards in my Etsy shop here:


Here's a peek at a few of the items that are currently available:







I've been doing some sketching too. I had to sit at an airport for a little while and it's fascinating watching all the people wandering about. Here's something from my sketchbook:

I've also been sketching while watching TV:
I loved Mr Norrell and Mr Strange! 
Amazing Spiderman 2

From The TV series Penny Dreadful.


Also some other sketches:
Ninja Nana

And without her disguise 




All is till very busy here and I'm also counting down to the school holidays as well!

Thanks for reading my blog,

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment