Wednesday 19 November 2014

Books and Crocodiles

Another busy week! My postcards and Christmas cards are selling which I'm pleased with.

I've been busy with my sketchbook the last week. Here's a few things that you might find in there: 

I managed a couple of sketches for @Daily__Doodle 

My Pet Crocodile:
This piece is turning into a larger, full colour illustration. Thanks for all the likes and comments on Facebook and Twitter.

My Pet Octopus:
The hazards of owning a pet octopus!

A couple of character sketches from the pet crocodile piece:



I've also been sketching some elements for a book I'm working on:

For those who asked - see I really was drawing broccoli! 


Then there's these little monsters. They seem to keep cropping up in my sketchbook a lot. I will have to think of something to do with them!


Thanks for stopping by and looking at my blog. 

You can find me on Twitter: @TeriSmyth and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tsillustrator

Also if you do want to have a look at my shop here's the link: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PlayfulStories

Have a great week! 

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment