Monday 7 July 2014

Weekly round up 6th July 2014

This week has been busy (as usual). I managed to participate in a couple of the Daily Doodle (find them on Twitter and Facebook and join in) topics which was fun. The Daily Doodles were Quentin Blake themed as the brand new House of Illustration has been launched - follow them on Twitter @illustrationHQ also find out more here: http://www.houseofillustration.org.uk

I am working on one large piece and also looking at reworking my portfolio again, so lots of drawing in my sketchbook too.

Here's a round up of my week.

James and the Giant Peach for Daily Doodle:

Matilda for Daily Doodle:

The Fantastic Mr Fox for Daily Doodle:

A sketch for The Twits for Daily Doodle which I didn't get a chance to finish:

From my sketchbook - Chickpea having problems with her Wonder Woman headband:

A rather grumpy poodle - who knew poodles were so much fun to draw:

Finally a princess sketch:

Thanks for looking,

Teri 

No comments:

Post a Comment