Tuesday 28 April 2015

Badger, Badger, Badger... No mushroom

I've been busy completing a commission for a family portrait which has been lots of fun. I will be able to share it soon once it's been given as a present!

It was lovely to hand over the finished work as the person who commissioned it was over the moon. Always a good feeling! 

I'm currently working on some prints for my shop but in the meantime here's some sketches and sneak peaks!

I may have been watching the Brothers Grimm film again. I do love it!



I shall be working on a pirate picture once I finish the current piece.

These littl firey chaps turned up in my sketchbook. As did a few squirrels!

A cheeky fairy

This piece came about while watching the Brothers Grimm. The pose of the bear was inspired by one of the character in the film.
 
I liked the sketch so much I've decided to make it into a larger piece and here it is on my lightbox.

I do like a good colour swatch!

Here's a peak at the inked up bear:

Here's a peak at the badger!

After drawing the badger I was reminded of the Badger, Badger, Badger, Mushroom song (by Weebl - I'm sure you can find it on YouTube as I did) which I then showed to Chickpea who thinks it's hilarious. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment