Monday 25 August 2014

Weekly round up 25th August 2014

It's been another busy week but for different reasons. My husband had the week off so we've been out and about. From accidental strawberry picking, visiting the British Museum (with Chickpea stalking through the place with a magnifying glass), visiting family, Wisley Gardens with friends and even the dreaded Ikea! 

It's been very busy indeed. So here's a few bits from my sketchbook:

New school uniform:

Wisley Gardens (drawn while 3 children were also entertaining me!):



Daily Doodle (@Daily__Doodle on Twitter) of Veruca Salt:

Daily Doodle of Charlie Bucket that I didn't get the chance to finish:

A snapshot of what it's like to have a 4 year old for 30 minutes:

Run!:

Thanks for looking at my blog!

Have a great week,

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment