Sunday 20 July 2014

Weekly round up - 20th July 2014

It's been a busy week entertaining Chickpea as she's already on summer holidays. We even made a small puppet theatre out of a shoe box:
 
I think we will have a go at making some shadow puppets this week as she loves playing with torches.

From my sketchbook this week:
This little character turned up which I like

Also for @Daily__Doodle a Garden Gnome

And A Day at The Zoo, also for @Daily__Doodle:

This, well, I can't imagine where this idea came from:

Another @Daily__Doodle witches and wizards:

I've also managed to write a draft of a story. It had been kicking around in my head for a couple of days and then splurged out into my sketchbook all in one go. I'm quite pleased with it and I have already started sketching out some character illustrations. I will just have to see where this goes!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a good week,

Teri.

No comments:

Post a Comment