Saturday 21 June 2014

Weekly Round Up 21st June

It's been a busy week as usual. I'm pulling together the work I've been doing for a particular piece. I have managed a few Daily Doodles too.

All the pictures below are from my sketchbook and photographed badly with my phone!

Sneaky Peek at the large piece I'm working on:

This little character appeared in my sketchbook this week - Grumpy Squirrel:

Daily Doodle topic - Spot the Dog (Eric Hill the creator of Spot passed away recently), mine's an outtake from the books:

I also had a morning a bit like this:

Another Daily Doodle - Boy and a Cardboard Box. Paper plates are the way to go:

There was a bluebell fairy who wished everyone a good Friday:

Friday's Daily Doodle was Caterpillar Girl. I managed to get some colour on this one:

Finally Grumpy Squirrel has been doing interpretive dance across my sketchbook:

I have the feeling I'm going to have to give grumpy squirrel a different name as he is likely to keep reappearing in my sketchbook! Any name suggestions for grumpy squirrel are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment